This is the web site of Last Minute Ski Deals which is owned and managed by Interactive Resorts Ltd.
Emailing Policy Summary
- Easy to subscribe and unsubscribe
- We will not give away, or sell your email address (or any other personal details)
- Your email address is only used by us, Interactive Resorts Ltd., but, following a holiday booking only, it may be passed on to the relevant Tour Operator associated with your booking
- No spam
Personally Identifiable Information
- No personal information is collected on visitors who only look at our web pages.
- It is only when you send us an email enquiry (via an enquiry page) or an email, that your personal details will be stored automatically on our server.
- We will also collect the details of potential customers who communicate with us via telephone. This information is entered manually and stored on our server.
- Only persons who supply us with their telephone numbers will receive telephone contact from us regarding holidays.
- Your personal details are kept strictly confidential. Only authorised personnel within the company have access to these details.
- We do not, under any circumstances sell, give away, or share with anyone or any other company, outside that of Interactive Resorts, your personal details without your prior consent, other than to process a holiday booking or unless we are required to do so by law.
- The only time your personal information is passed on to another party (in most cases the Holiday/Tour Operator, airline or supplier) is when you request us to process a holiday booking (or unless we are required to do so by law). Selected personal details will then be required to book accommodation or flight seats, warn of any specific medical conditions, or other relevant information.
- We will send you promotional emails from time to time unless you specifically request to opt out of these.
- You can unsubscribe from these promotional emails at any time.
- When we send promotional emails, we will sometimes track who opened and who clicked on certain links. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns, and to improve our offerings to specific customer segments.
- With respect to ad servers: We do not partner with, or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
- Security and reliability of emails sent cannot be not guaranteed. Advice should be verified from a mailed or faxed copy. We operate anti-virus programmes but you must take full responsibility for virus checking.
- We are registered in accordance with the Data Protection Act; our registration number is Z9508279. Except where expressly permitted by the Data Protection Act, we will only deal with the personal details you give us, as set out above, unless you agree otherwise.
- We may need to disclose our customer database, including any personal details relating to you, to a third party who either acquires or attempts to acquire all or substantially all of the assets in our company, or our website whether by merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise.
- All emails to Interactive Resorts are communications to the company and not private or confidential to any named individual.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the address or phone number below.
You can contact us at:
Last Minute Ski Deals
25 The Coda Centre (4th Floor)
189 Munster Road
If you have any comments or questions regarding this policy, you can contact us by email (via the contact us or Enquire page), post (above address) or by telephone .
Interactive Resorts is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 05376659. Registered office: 25 The Coda Centre, 4th Floor, 189 Munster Road, London. SW6 6AW.